Saturday, August 29, 2009

Smooth sailing

These guys have adjusted to Adam just beautifully! They're always willing to hold him so I can get some work done.
Michael even leaves him treasures.
And taking a baby around isn't as hard as it used to seem. We've been regulars at our local parks,
we've taken advantage of Safeway's (genius!) four-seater shopping cart,
and we've completed some fun home activities (easily accommodated by the newborn napping schedule). Behold, Jacob's space rocket!
Happy kids, happy baby,
happy mom.

8 comments:

The Short Family said...

I also agree those 4 kid carts are genius!! We use them all the time. Your kids are so cute!

Erin said...

It looks like you are having waaaay too much fun for having a newborn! Come over and teach me some of your tricks. I think I'll just start calling you Super Mom!

Vonnie said...

So happy to hear about Jacob's first day of kindergarten. He looks so grown up.

Sherrie said...

Wait!! Are those brown eyes I see on Adam? Or am I (sadly) mistaken?

Sarah said...

wow, you're amazing! I think you've adjusted better to having 4 than I have yet to 3! :)

Timani said...

Good job Amy! I agree, after a few kids taking a baby out seems much easier.

I love the shared treasures! Siblings are so sweet.

Ashley Dickman said...

He is adorable! It's good to see more pictures of little Adam! It's also fun to see pictures of your family!

Ashley Dickman said...

by the way, yes... turbo is matt williams! small world!