Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On whether or not I'm the dirtiest person in our family

Undisclosed Son #1: "MOM! Adam is trying to put on dirty clothes!"
Me: "It's okay. It's just my skirt, and I'm not that dirty. I never wet my pants and I always take showers."
US #1: "Yes you are! You are the dirtiest one because you are much, much bigger than us!"
Undisclosed Son #2: "Yeah. And you do MUCH more work than us. That makes you dirty."
US #1: "And you are older!"
US #2: "Yeah. Think of Max. He's only been here a short time and he doesn't ever even touch the floor."
US #1: "You touch the floor every MINUTE!"
Me: "Oh. Huh. Adam honey, let's put the skirt back in the hamper."

4 comments:

Jon said...

I love this! I needed a good laugh today, thank you! I love the gems which spring forth from our precious childrens' mouths! :)

Sarah said...

Oops - that was me (I forgot to check whether my husband or I was signed in before I commented...sorry!) :)

Leah Z said...

Hilarious. Please post everything like this that your kids say. It's funny because they are so smart! Are you raising a bunch of lawyers?

Ali said...

Such fun and funny boys! They are very systematic thinkers. :)