Friday, August 22, 2008

Coolness

I should have started a blog four weeks ago. Four weeks ago, I was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, ran a marathon, and went camping!   

This week I painted the laundry room. (Oh, that's cool, Amy. You probably painted it something awesome, like Saybrook Sage or Tranquil Breezes Blue.) I painted it yellow. (Oh. Like Citrus Mist?) I think that it was called Grandma's Kitchen Yellow. 

So I'll post again when something really exciting happens. Until then, know that I'm enjoying my break from the laundry while the paint dries.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Did you know that you can post-date your blog posts so that you can blog about something that happened a while ago and it looks like you blogged about it right then? It's true.

Jill said...

I'm in awe of your painting skills with 3 little boys running around.