Monday, September 15, 2008

Temple Square

Yesterday we went downtown to see the children's exhibit at the Museum of Church History and Art, and we also stopped by Temple Square. The exhibit includes over a dozen hands-on, gospel-related activities for kids. They had a great time, and it was a neat way to spend the afternoon.
I have a picture just like this one taken with my siblings Kim, Sandra, and James about 20 years ago. I think that I'm the one in the picture trying to hold the baby (James) up.
Jacob built a replica of the Sacramento Temple, Zachary built "a gate and a house," and Michael put the block pieces in and out of the box. 
I love walking through Temple Square, especially during the spring and summer when the landscaping is so gorgeous. By the way, three people yesterday asked me if the kids were twins or triplets. Honestly, don't they look different sizes to you?

3 comments:

Corrine said...

adorable!! I love the last picture of the boys... the flowers in the back give a nice touch. Your boys are so cute! :)

Jill said...

What cute boys! I get the twins question all the time and mine are 2 1/2 years apart. Crazy!

jjba said...

I'd say triplets for sure!