Monday, October 26, 2009

Eric is thirty!

On Friday we all went to Eric's hospital for a curbside birthday party celebrating his 30th!
I let the kids do the streamers this time, which was much more endearing than anything I could have done:
We celebrated at home on Eric's day off. I'd say that 30 looks pretty good on him, wouldn't you?
He doesn't have a lot of free time, but he spends every spare moment supporting me and these precious boys. What a guy! We love you, Eric. Happy, happy birthday!

6 comments:

Timani said...

Happy Birthday to Eric!

Amy you are such a neat mom & wife. Your family is adorable!

Kim said...

I was looking at the pictures of the kids and wondering who else was with your family because I kept counting one too many kids.

Then I remembered you do have four kids.

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Happy birthday, Eric. Yes, 30 looks very good on you, but it's the beads that make you look GREAT!

Sherrie said...

(to the tune of Happy, happy Birthday)

Happy, happy birthday, Eric, dear. Maybe we'll remember it next year. If I had one wish, then it would be, that I would have a better memory!

Sorry for missing the actual day, but we do wish you all good things in the coming year! Lots of love.

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday, Eric!
-Dan and Brittany

Jen Howick said...

Happy Birthday! We miss your great sense of humor and your HTing visits. Looks like you are all doing well!