Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Road trip

Eric had a chance to take an elective rotation at his dad's practice this month, so we all headed out to Utah with him. In case you're counting, this is the fourth time that our entire family has driven between Utah and Maryland in the past year--and we'll do it again in two weeks! This time we took the southern route, which followed "The Mother Road" for a good portion of our trip. Here are some of our adventures on our journey, but especially on fascinating Route 66.

9 comments:

Timani said...

That is fantastic!

I love the Hotel Olympics! Made me laugh, that's how it is.

You are such a great mom!

Ashley Dickman said...

I'm sorry we missed you!!! I can't believe that you were in Oklahoma when I was in Utah... what are the odds?! I wish I would have gotten your message ahead of time so you could have at least stayed at our house! Kaden would have LOVED to play with your boys! Next time! Are you taking the same route in 2 weeks?

Erin said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I've always wanted to drive Route 66. Good luck in 2 weeks!

Brittany said...

that was too cute!

Sarah said...

How cute! I thought I saw Eric at church on Sunday....

Amy Brinton said...

Ashley, no we're going on I-80 and I-70 on the way back. :( Someday!

Sarah, I'm sorry that I didn't look for you at church! Are you still attending your former ward even though you've moved?

Jill said...

So cute! Where do you get all your info on where to stop on your road trips and how do you make that many stops and still look so happy in your pictures?

Brittany said...

How do you do it???!!!! You're awesome! Looks fun!

Sherrie said...

reminds me of all our trips when you were young...