Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's

For Easter/conference weekend, we headed to my parents' house. I love this picture of the boys lining up with their uncles for an Easter egg hunt. Don't Matthew (my brother, on the top left) and Zachary look like brothers?
And they were off! Jacob and Zachary knew just what they were after.
Michael's still catching on.
And Adam's just happy to be doing anything.
We also celebrated my brother Nathan's birthday, when, much to the pleasure of every boy in the house,  he received four Nerf guns.
Battle time!
Easter Sunday was perfect: we enjoyed many beautiful conference messages, accompanied by the traditional cinnamon rolls and fruit plate: 
Later we had our family Easter devotional, then fish and honeycomb for dinner. We loved every minute!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Those cinnamon rolls look awfully tempting. Wish I were there to help eat them!

Jen Howick said...

how seriously FUN for your boys to have uncles that are their age to play with and have an awesome time with! so lucky! I'm so glad for you guys that you are able to be with your family whenever you want! I've been showing everyone I can, that awesome felt makeup you made for my girls. I'll posting pics soon. Everyone is amazed by your creativity! Yet, when they find out that you made it, they say they aren't surprised! ;)